One solution serves all your booking channels
myfidelio.net provides a single image of your hotel to multiple channels and increases your business through your website, travel agents and Internet portals.
Independent hotels and hotel groups have different distribution requirements and skill sets. myfidelio is a flexible central hotel reservation system with a Software as a Service model that can meet the needs of both customer groups. This service model is based on MICROS OPERA Reservation Systems and allows hotels and hotel chains to obtain distribution services from one single point encompassing all distribution channels worldwide (traditional travel agencies, online travel agencies, hotel website). In addition, myfidelio.net provides full hosting, 24/7 technical support and multilingual customer services providing data configuration, quality management and consultancy.
myfidelio.net comes with complete interfaces to all MICROS solutions available for hotels at property level. Maintenance of rates, inventory and restrictions are easily done from the Property Management System, updating all the channels linked.
Seamless availability and booking requests from Internet booking engines, direct connections to online travel agencies and connection to Global Distribution Systems powering over 500,000 travel agency screens worldwide.
Full channel management – control which rates and inventory should be available on which channel. Rate parity, last minute availability.
webHotel: Pre-customized or fully customizable booking front-end for the hotel website - flexibility, scalability, all based on proven OPERA logic and web services schemas.
- Availability requests for individual properties, hotel chains, a city
- Availability for public rates, negotiated rates, group rates and promotional rates
- Secured login for loyalty programs and corporate
- Images, availability calendar with best available rates
- Create, modify, cancel reservations
- Create, modify guest profile including preferences, comments etc.
Direct interfaces with online travel agencies
Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, and more, control of top performing channels, cost efficient interface through direct interaction with portal databases and customer demand.
Interaction with global travel agency community
Connectivity with ‘Global Distribution Systems’ (GDS): state-of-the-art next generation seamless interface to power all four Global Distribution Systems (Amadeus, Sabre, Galileo, Worldspan), allowing travel agencies worldwide to access real-time hotel inventory and prices also showing total prices including local taxes, indirect access to a multitude of alternive distribution systems/online portals.
- Hotel bookable 24/7 in all channels
- Hosting, all hardware and interfaces provided by MICROS Data Center with redundant environments
- Private label GDS services for hotel groups available
- Customer Services: switches, data configuration, rate loading, quality management, consultancy, sharing best practices to increase revenue, training, electronic manuals
- Wide network of support offices in the US and several countries in Europe, Middle East, Asia Pacific
- Interfaces with Property Management System: reservation and profiles download, rate / inventory / availability / restrictions upload
- Comprehensive business reporting: production by hotel and booking source, by agent, by company, operative reports such as arrivals, guarantees, active rates and many more.
- IATA records refreshed twice a month
- Central commission payment services provided by our preferred partner WPS Network.
- Image management in all GDS and online travel agencies with our preferred partner ICE Portal.
- New, additional hotel revenues through seamless connection with distribution channels worldwide
- Hotel assumes control over all the distribution channels from one single point: unique channel management and rate parity screens
- Increases efficiency - Hotel saves time and money associated with data maintenance through the full integration of myfidelio and the channels with the hotel’s Property Management System
- Local support in the country where the hotel is based, in the hotel’s language
- Costs vary according to size and reservation volume of hotel, transparent, no hidden costs
- Fully PCI-DSS compliant
- Fully OTA compliant
- MICROS is the most experienced provider of distribution services and technology in the hotel sector and a member of several trade associations such as Hotel Technology Next Generation and HEDNA